Webfish Dropdown menu
Webfish Dropdown Menu gives the site admin the alternative to add a dropdown menu. This plugin does not require any programming or adding lines in the source code. Simply just activate the plugin, rename a menu, then customize it from the admin panel.
- Download the plugin at WordPress.org
- Upload the plugin source to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Rename the menu you want to use as dropdown (Apperence>Menu). Make sure the menu’s name starts with ”wdd”
- Customize the menu in Apperence>Webfish Dropdown
This plugin does not support the following at the current version:
- Background images for the submenu
- Multiple dropdown menus
Can I add the dropdown menu with a function call?
Sure, the function is named
webfish_dropdown_menu(). It takes the same argument as wp_list_pages. If you use this function the dropdown menu will be displayed no matter the menu name.
Help me to add more translations!
Links to people whom helped me to translate.
Fixed minor CSS issue in Chrome.
Added support for vertical menus.
If menu_id was set in the arguments, the menu stopped working. This version ignores the menu_id parameter.
A theme developer can add the dropdown menu through a function call.
Fixed an issue with the name of the plugin. Now is the CSS working as it should.
Removed blocking debug code.
Added the activation hook on a more correct way.
Fixed a blocker on the admin page.
I created it.